Testimonials

Do you struggle with weight control and have trouble staying at or even coming close to a healthy body weight? Even when you work out or get plenty of exercise the weight doesn’t seem to come off, or if it does come off, it is only for a week then right back it comes? That’s where I was.

This was me. Even when I worked up North like a crazy person putting in excess of 25000 steps on my Fit Bit every day the weight wouldn’t come off. In this picture I was 305 pounds (not one of my proudest moments).

There were some key things I didn’t know:

  1. Exercise is not the key to losing weight, diet is. I Didn’t Know That!
  2. Going on a diet the wrong way may decrease your body muscle, the only defense it has against weight gain. I Didn’t Know That!
  3. Exercise, while on a calorie reduced diet, makes your body use its muscle for fuel if your heart rate gets too high. I Didn’t Know That!
  4. Mixing macro nutrients (fats, carbohydrates, and proteins) in the wrong combination and balance makes you gain fat. I Didn’t Know That!

 

I also didn’t know that if I fed my muscles what they needed and restricted the other macro nutrients (fats and carbohydrates), I could keep my existing muscle while losing fat which would ultimately help me keep the weight off.

Well it happened for me. I am happy to say I lost 85 pounds (one of my prouder moments) and kept most of my lean body mass at the same time, but the part that surprised me most was, I was not the only one. My wife started Ideal Protein at the same time I did and Lora has lost 67 pounds. Also, one of our friends joined with us and went down at least 3 dress sizes.

I believe in this program so much I had to start my own clinic using the Ideal Protein Protocol. I decided I needed to bring this to others and help them reach the same level of success that I had, getting them to lose the weight, get healthy and stay that way.

Did you know that 98% of people who lose the weight gain it all back plus more? I know following the 4 phases of the Ideal Protein protocol will work for you as it did for me –  you will keep your lean muscle, get rid of the fat, and make both you and I part of The Other 2% (catchy name for a weight loss clinic hey).

Sincerely ,

Kevin Ronak, Director and Coach, The Other 2%”

Kevin Ronak

My Ideal Protein Weight Loss Journey

Disclaimer

The Other 2% is Authorized to use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. Please note: With relation to FTC guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials – The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified. Typical results vary up to 6 and 8 pounds lost during the first two weeks and up to 2 pounds per week thereafter when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.

Copyright

The Other 2% is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.

2 locations to serve you better #250-8730 Country Hills Blvd Calgary AB And 2713 Center Street Calgary AB ( Located in the Chiropractic Health Center) – Phone: (587) 832-2728

Copyright © 2021  Ideal Protein All rights reserved.